Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In the Beginning

Pinpointing where and when my quest for knowledge of  energy healing began is difficult. In the early years of my search, I wasn't aware of the name, energy healing, or the vast field of study it entails.  Before the days of the internet, the search was much more difficult.  Today a quick Google search provides an overwhelming amount of information. This blog provides a sensible path through the forest, helping to illuminate the individual trees.

Take a look at the recommended reading in the box to the right.  I have personally read and rated all of these books.  Some are specifically focused on Energy Healing, and others get there in a more round about way.  Some of my favorites, never mention the actual term "Energy Healing" but teach valuable concepts that are no doubt healing energetically.

There are many modalities, and paths that lead to a similar end. The links I have posted are to individuals that resonate with me.  I am sure there are others, and would welcome any recommendations.

1 comment:

  1. Ultimately what matters is the restoration on maintenance of good health and a feeling of wellness and abundance of energy within. Naturally the choice is yours when deciding on health care and healing, although healing should be considered as healing with energy is a wonderful preventative of health related problems with outstanding successful results.

    Ilchi Lee

    ReplyDelete